Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh my god!



CRAP! I missed my row of perfect blog entries! I am so bad! ( '^ - ^ )
Well, I am very happy because I may get to go to Red Mango today for yogurt!!
Schweet! Lately, also, I have gotten really caught up in Anime/Manga. I like Strawberry Marshmallow, Aranzi Hour, Tokyo Mew Mew and the Animal Crossing Anime versions. My friend wants me to read a series but I am being to lazy. I also like Fruit's Basket and Peach. I'm a sucker for romance comedy movies, books and anything else I can get my hands on. Mmm.. for Valentnes Day, Baskin Robbin's has this white chocolate ice cream ith rasberry and chocolate swirls and truffles wiith rasberry cream... It is so good...
Haha!
Luv you all

~Alaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Seriously, leave one!
I want to hear from you to make this the best blog
possible!
Please keep it clean and kind.