Sunday, August 16, 2009

All about me!


2 posts today people! I repeat- 2 posts!! XD
Right now its all about me,myself and Moi!!
Yesh, me me and me!

Fave color: Royal purple
Fave type of food: Japanese with a twist.
Fave entree: Ebi sashimi with gyoza.
Fave snackie: Froyo! Or chocolate truffles.
Fave cupcake: Devils food cake with ganache filling and chocolate frosting.
Fave froyo: CeFiore original with pinapple, chocolate chips and strawberries.
Fave Fashion Designer: Marc Jacobs/ The Juicy girls.
Fave shoe line: Betseyville by Betsey Johnson.
Fave bag: A puffy Italian Leather Fendi purse.
Fave fabric: Italian Leather
Fave make up: Benefit is so fierce!
Fave flavor lip gloss: Vanilla frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Seriously, leave one!
I want to hear from you to make this the best blog
possible!
Please keep it clean and kind.