Friday, July 3, 2009

A little jumbled...


Hey...
I don't think I have any readers, but still...
I haven't been posting for awhile.
I really have been busy, and I'm also trying to convince my family to allow me to go vegetarian. Pretty serious about it too. I can't go full on with no meat, I still have to eat fish... After that I'll go Lacto-Ovo-(eggs and milk) then maybe head on to full frontal. I guess after that, vegan, fruitatarian, then raw foodist...
Think I'll stop at Lacto-Ovo.
I really don't have anyone to enertain... so I'm feeling really stupid.
Oh! Has anyone seen the new Marc by Marc Jacobs summer collection! I haven't yet, and can't find it either. He's a GENIUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Seriously, leave one!
I want to hear from you to make this the best blog
possible!
Please keep it clean and kind.