Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beautiful creativity

Flippin' through a photo set on surrealism on flickr. The gal who does these AMAZING photographs had one that really caught my attention. She has her rights, so sadly I cannot show this AMAZING photo, so I had an AMAZING creativity burst and an AMAZING idea popped in my head. Actually two, cause yeh just do...
1. OMFG! I should make a poem!!
2. I need to stop saying AMAZING!
Lemme get it out- AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!
Rehka is her name. She has a photo called I need myself to survive, so I look at it and go. "Wow! Poem time!"
Here it goes...

medicine

Struggling, pulling myself
together.
I realize I stand in my
own way.
I face my reflection
whom I realize
that it is reacting
diffrently
My reflection opens my mouth
Rehka, pull it together
and wipes away my tears with
a thumb
I see her grab my hands
and realize
I am the poison at times
yet always
I am
the
medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Seriously, leave one!
I want to hear from you to make this the best blog
possible!
Please keep it clean and kind.