Friday, June 26, 2009

OMG!!


I wanted to post sooo bad after MJ'S death yesterday, but I'm a little dissapointed because all the radio stations are playing his music. I love him! But I want my Lady Gaga and Katy! R.I.P.
Your'e legacy will go on forever. Everyone knows you Michael, we all love you and never expected you to die! And Farah, we love you too, even in vinyl jumpsuits! We will forever call the feather cut, the Farah Fawcett. MJ died from his heart stopping and fell into a coma. Paramedics tried to revive him and he died before reaching help. Farah fought cancer hard, and was SO close to kicking its butt. But today I'm really CRAVING froyo! More than usually, cause its warm enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!
Seriously, leave one!
I want to hear from you to make this the best blog
possible!
Please keep it clean and kind.